CIGS provides Technology Service in the following space:
- Financial Inclusion: Basic Savings Bank A/c; Recurring Deposit; Term Deposit; SHG Loans; JLG Loans; Account-to-Account Money Transfer
- Remittance: Domestic Money Remittance & International Money Remittance
- Direct Benefit Transfer: Social Security Pension, Wages under MNREGS, Subsidies, etc.
- Insurance: Sale of Micro Insurance Products
Salaries / Wages Distribution
Small and Medium Enterprises, who employ sizeable number of workers, but do not have any banking facility for their workers, could avail of CIGS’ service. CIGS could open the Savings account for their workers, with one of its partner banks and facilitate electronic credit of salaries / wages to the workers’ accounts; it can also facilitate withdrawal of money by the workers through BC Agents / ATM, as the case may be and facilitate purchase at Merchant Establishments, subject to partner bank approval.
Business Correspondent Service
- Banks / Technology Service Providers desirous of availing of BC Services alone can approach, for BC Services at Urban and Rural Centers, almost across all States of India
- Further, other field support services, like, Financial Literacy, Consultancy Services, Conducting Surveys, Support at Branches, etc., are also provided.
CIGS offers Technology Service in Financial Inclusion, Remittance, Direct Benefit Transfer & Micro Insurance space
CIGS offers Business Correspondent Services, for rendering Financial Inclusion Services
CIGS offers ancillary services, like, spreading Financial Literacy, conducting Survey,Consultancy, etc.